By virtue of compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
Art. 10 LSSI: is domains on the internet owned by Laura Mtnez Bouzas, with Registered Office at Calle Iparragirre 54, Leioa 48940 and CIF 16075595k. The company is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Bizkaia.
For the purposes of this document, the contact telephone number is +34 679 593 168 and the contact email is
This Legal Notice regulates the use of said domain.
On the other hand, EXPLORA-NORTE warns that both the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use can be modified without prior notification.
2.CONDITIONS OF USE.
The User agrees that, in the sections where it is necessary to register to access them, provide true, accurate and complete information about their identity. It also undertakes to keep updated personal data that may be provided to the owner of the domain, therefore, solely responsible for the falsehoods or inaccuracies that are made.
It´s reported that in case of being under age must obtain permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives to access the services provided. EXPLORA-NORTE does not take responsibility in the event that the data on this subject is inaccurate or false.
The "portal" can only be used for legal purposes so the user is obliged to make a lawful and honest use of the portal and in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, not to use the services of the "portal" to carry out activities contrary to Spanish law, morality and public order, assuming on the part of the user all liability for damages against the owner of the domain or third parties that may arise from illegal or not allowed practices among others and by way of example and not limiting:
– Perform without prior consent by the owner of the domain any manipulation or alteration of this page, not assuming the owner of the domain any liability that may arise, such manipulation or alteration by third parties
– Carry out any act that may damage, disable, overburden, or deteriorate the Portal and services and / or prevent normal use and use by Users
– Introduce and / or use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature that may cause damage to the Portal, in any of the services, or in any assets (physical or logical) of the domain owner information systems
– Violate the rights of third parties to privacy, their own image, data protection to secrecy in communications, to intellectual and industrial property.
– Hide and falsify the origin of email messages
– Use false identities, supplant the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the services
– Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless it has the authorization of the owner of the domain or is legally authorized.
– Transmit to unauthorized third parties User names and access code.
In general, the owner of the domain, excludes its responsibility for damages of any nature and nature that may arise from the use of the website of, as well as the damages arising from the infringement of intellectual property rights. Industrial by the users and / or the lack of veracity, accuracy, and timeliness of the contents, nor can they be held responsible for the interruption of the service, inadequate functioning or impossibility of access to the service.
The owner of the domain will not be responsible for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause alterations in the User's computer system.
The website, including but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization by the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in any case prior written authorization by the owner of the domain.
The user agrees not to perform any act against the rights of intellectual or industrial property of the author.
The provider expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, in any case redirecting to the main website of the provider.
4. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION.
These Conditions will be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish law.